Kevin Richardson, MD, DO
Integrative Team Treating the Patient and Family First
Dr. Richardson is an orthopedic spine surgeon and is integral in delivering high quality spine care at Christus hospitals, Methodist Hospital and other facilities in San Antonio.
Our spine team at the San Antonio Spine Center delivers top notch care from the first visit in the clinic until discharge.
San Antonio is well known as a center for compassionate care with patient outcomes consistently ranking high. Dr. Richardson ensures the spine programs maintain and continuously improve on all facets of care and service to patients, and are accessible to health plans and employers.
- Artificial Cervical Disc Replacement (Cervical Arthroplasty)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion ACDF
- Posterior Cervical Laminectomies
- Minimally Invasive Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
- Posterior Lumbar Approaches
- Minimally Invasive Discectmomy
- XLIF or DLIF
- Deformity Correction
- Balloon Kyphoplasty
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Implants
- Peripheral Nerve Decompression, Carpal Tunnel Surgery, Ulnar Nerve Decompression and Others